|Those who enroll by October 5th will receive the book from me!|
I think though it was the post I saw on facebook. A friend of mine was talking about her sugar addiction. As she spoke... I sat there and thought. Yes. That's me.
The girl who stepped on the scale with one foot instead of two.
The girl who licked way too much of the cake batter.
The girl who secretly hit the snack cabinet long after the kids went to bed.
The girl who spent most of her life celebrating joyous times with food.
The girl who's reward has always been food.
The girl who let a number determine her worth.
|Enollment now open. Apply below.|
So when I read chapter one, this kinda slapped me in the fact.
"'Everything is permissable. Not everything is beneficial'" (1 Corinthians 10:23).
I've avoided this book because it's a truth I can't ignore.
It's all about choice. I've chosen for a long time to allow food to dictate my mood. I have chosen to allow food to be my reward. I've chosen my current situation.
And if this is what I've always chosen, the cycle ends with me. It's my choice to change. It's a choice to crave something other than food.
So I took my book, and I prayed. I had this feeling that God was asking me to crave something other than the late night cheetohs, and the gummy bears.
How can I not want to pay this forward?
Food doesn't have to be frustration. It can be about fulfillment again.
1. I've learned that moderation is a heck of a lot more gratifying than deprivation.
2I've learned that I am more patient when I make myself a priority.
3. I' ve learned how to end the "start Monday" cycle.
4. I've learned how to break up with the scale.
5. I've learned that perfection is a myth.
This kind of confidence comes only from worrying less and winging it more. This confidence comes when you stop judging yourself for all you didn't accomplish and start accepting how truly awesome you are. This comes with the confidence and understanding that it's not the food you really crave, it's the temporary comfort it provides.
This is the kind of confidence that comes when you realize, YOU ARE A PRIORITY and there is something greater you crave. Let's work together to figure out what it is you really crave.
As an online virtual health and fitness coach, a cancer survivor, and a mom who's just kinda winging it, I am opening the doors to my next online accountability early for those who want to reserve one of the twenty exclusive spots.
I am looking for women who:
- Are willing to take 22-30 minutes a day to push play at home with a fitness program we select together.
- Will purchase Lysa Teurkeurst's Made to Crave and participate in a weekly online book club. *early enrollment participants will receive their copy for FREE if enrolled by October 5th.
- Will follow a simple meal plan filled with fall friendly healthy selections.
- Will replace one meal with nutrient dense shakeology.
- Want to kick some of the bad habits such as- negative self talk to the curb.
- Want to FEEL CONFIDENT in their skin.
- Are interested in a JUDGEMENT FREE Environment to talk about the real deal with cravings.
- Can dedicate 4 weeks to checking in with the virtual accountability group, and 10 minutes a day reading the life changing book, Made to Crave by Lysa Teurkerst
|Nutrient Dense Shakeology to Curb the Cravings!|
This opportunity is open to 20 women who are willing to "selfishly" invest $4 a day in themselves in order to:
1. Feel CONFIDENT in their skin: lose weight, tone, up, gain muscle (or all of the above)
2. Gain energy to keep up with the to do list
3. Give up the guilt and and stop asking, "am I enough."
I know *GASP* how can I possibly invest $4 in myself is what you are asking yourself?
What if it doesn't work?
I guarantee it.
And I can speak from experience, this could potentially change your life.
The group opens for early enrollment this week. Please complete the application to learn more.
*If you miss the deadline and would like to be considered for our next group, please complete the application so that I may provide you with upcoming details.
Application deadline is OCTOBER 15th!
We officially begin out 28 day challenge on the 17th of October.
Only 20 spots available.
Fill out my online form.