Today I am going to answer a question that people have been trying to answer since the pilgrims first landed at Plymouth Rock and were ready to eat breakfast. What is the correct way to hard boil an egg.
Well, If you were looking for the correct answer, I am sorry to disappoint you but I don’t think anyone really knows! If you search Google, you will find 5,000,456,090 different ways! However, I have found a way that seems to work the best for me to get those what we call at the Ursta house, “Easy Peelers!”
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Place a dozen eggs in a pot.
- Cover with cold water.
- Put them on the stove and turn on heat to med-high.
- Once eggs come to a boil, let them boil for 3-5 min.
- Then remove from heat, and cover pot with the lid and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Place the pot in the sink and run cold water into the pot until the water in the pot is cold.
- Let the eggs sit in the water for 15 minutes.
- Place the eggs in the fridge and enjoy!
For More clean eating recipes, CLICK HERE!