I have no idea what finally made me decide to pick up the book. It’s one of those bizarre instances where you keep hearing about it over and over, and you add it to your Amazon cart without really giving the actual one click order much thought.
I think though it was the post I saw on facebook. A friend of mine was talking about her sugar addiction. As she spoke… I sat there and thought. Yes. That’s me.
The girl who stepped on the scale with one foot instead of two.
The girl who licked way too much of the cake batter.
The girl who secretly hit the snack cabinet long after the kids went to bed.
The girl who spent most of her life celebrating joyous times with food.
The girl who’s reward has always been food.
The girl who let a number determine her worth.
|Enollment now open. Apply below.|
So when I read chapter one, this kinda slapped me in the fact.
“‘Everything is permissable. Not everything is beneficial'” (1 Corinthians 10:23).
I’ve avoided this book because it’s a truth I can’t ignore.
It’s all about choice. I’ve chosen for a long time to allow food to dictate my mood. I have chosen to allow food to be my reward. I’ve chosen my current situation.
And if this is what I’ve always chosen, the cycle ends with me. It’s my choice to change. It’s a choice to crave something other than food.
So I took my book, and I prayed. I had this feeling that God was asking me to crave something other than the late night cheetohs, and the gummy bears.
How can I not want to pay this forward?
1. I’ve learned that moderation is a heck of a lot more gratifying than deprivation.
2I’ve learned that I am more patient when I make myself a priority.
3. I’ ve learned how to end the “start Monday” cycle.
4. I’ve learned how to break up with the scale.
5. I’ve learned that perfection is a myth.
I am looking for women who:
- Are willing to take 22-30 minutes a day to push play at home with a fitness program we select together.
- Will purchase Lysa Teurkeurst’s Made to Crave and participate in a weekly online book club. *early enrollment participants will receive their copy for FREE if enrolled by January 30th.
- Will follow a simple meal plan filled with fall friendly healthy selections.
- Will replace one meal with nutrient dense shakeology.
- Want to kick some of the bad habits such as- negative self talk to the curb.
- Want to FEEL CONFIDENT in their skin.
- Are interested in a JUDGEMENT FREE Environment to talk about the real deal with cravings.
- Can dedicate 4 weeks to checking in with the virtual accountability group, and 10 minutes a day reading the life changing book, Made to Crave by Lysa Teurkerst
|Nutrient Dense Shakeology to Curb the Cravings!|
I know *GASP* how can I possibly invest $4 in myself is what you are asking yourself?
What if it doesn’t work?
I guarantee it.
And I can speak from experience, this could potentially change your life.
The group opens for early enrollment this week. Please complete the application to learn more.
*If you miss the deadline and would like to be considered for our next group, please complete the application so that I may provide you with upcoming details.
Application deadline is JANUARY 20TH!
We officially begin out 28 day challenge on the 5TH OF FEBRUARY.
Only 20 spots available.