|Hammer and Chisel is Coming!|
The Master’s Hammer and Chisel will hit the shelves over at Teambeachbody on December 2nd! The newest workout by celebrity trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese will certainly be helping people around the country get in the best shape even before the new year!
So Why the Hype?
Perhaps it’s one of the following:
- Science Created Schedule of workouts
- Detailed nutritional plan
- No counting calories, carbs or points
- Guaranteed Results
What You NEED to know:
1 Hammer and Chisel is a 60 Day Program based on the following:
stabilization, strength and power.
You will practice progression of weight training in all three above areas before you progress in the amount of weights you use. This practice allows you to build a foundation before you move forward.
2. Nutrition Matters
A lot of times people assume that if you follow a workout you are going to see results! That is only part of the equation. To maximize results, you must follow the meal plans provided by the trainers!
What’s cool about this program is that the plans are customizable for the desired results. Whether you are looking to lose fat, gain muscle, or bulk build, there is a meal plan designed specifically for you.
For those of us familiar with the portion container system, it is used throughout this program!
3. This program is designed for those with a baseline of fitness
There is a modifier for the program, and whether you are looking to lose weight, tone up, or bulk up, Hammer and Chisel is designed with you in mind.
Autumn does explain that this is a program for those who are somewhat familiar with some weight lifting. It’s an awesome program for graduates of the 21 Day Fix, the P90X series, or even Body Beast.
It is a different format than other Beachbody workouts– time and repetition are a huge part of the program.
You’ll even notice that the warm up is different!
What’s the Schedule Like?
- Hammer and Chisel is a 6x a week program. You work 3 days on, one day off. There is a total of 16 workouts with 2 ab workouts and each week is designed differently. You won’t follow the same sequence.
- Most workouts are between 30-40 minutes.
- If you are looking for the traditional Sunday rest day, it is suggested to start on a Thursday!
|Getting Ready to work with the Hammer and the Chisel!|
But the Power Workout Scares Me?
Does the idea of heavy lifting intimidate you? Don’t let it! Power lifting isn’t about getting big, it’s about shredding fat and building lean, sexy, sculpted muscles!
For those of us in our 30’s starting to feel some “stuff” go south, well lifting can bring it back up!
What Equipment Do I Need?
To get the most chiseled results here are some things you will need.
1. A sturdy bench!
2. Weights. As a female you will likely need weights ranging from 5-25 lb. Selectech weights are a great option and are easy to store in small spaces. They range in price. Males completing the program will range in weights up to about 50 pounds.
3. A pull up bar
4. A workout journal or iphone to track your weights and progress
These are my some of my favorite things to help get the best results. Required? No. Highly suggested? Yup!
1. TeamBeachbody Club Membership (to stream your workouts and get VIP access to the trainers). This is also an option for people who workout at the gym!
2. Beachbody Performance Recover and Recharge to rest muscles and prevent soreness!
3. Beachbody Energize– because well, when you workout at 5 am… you need some go juice!
5. I say optional… but you all KNOW this is never an option for me. Find out what I mean here!
How Can I Get the Guaranteed Best Results?
My opinion??? Challenge Groups! They provide the support and accountability that comes with being part of a group of people working together to achieve their health and fitness goals. Participants gain motivation and friendship in their group, create long-lasting relationships, and share struggles and successes. What’s more, they can use their results to enter the Beachbody Challenge contest to earn a free t-shirt and possibly win cash and prizes.
Here’s the link to my challenge group enrolling now and beginning December 14th!
Action Steps to take NOW in order to get yourself chiseled?
1. Get necessary equipment and clear a workout space in your home or schedule the gym time!
2. Sign up for the email list to be the first to know when it is launched!
3. If you are not a member of the Beachbody Club, you can get a 30 day free trial of two Hammer & Chisel workouts! Click here to join. (Club membership allows you to stream tons of Beachbody workouts like P90x, Insanity and TurboFire. If you continue membership you are billed $39.97 every 3 months.)
Looking forward to getting chiseled with you!