If there is one thing that I have learned in the last two years, it is always to sweat for something bigger. As a coach and motivator I take my job pretty seriously. I’ve also spent a lot of days uncomfortable in my own skin. Good days were determined by a number on the scale…
All of that changed in February of 2014 when I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Scared, terrified and completely lost I turned to my job as a coach to help me through. I put my heart and soul into helping others achieve their weight loss and business goals. What I found was they too were helping me.
In November 2014, I changed the way I ran my groups. I added the element of gratitude because to ever really be happy in your own skin, you have to first be happy with your life, the roles you play and the places you want to go Life, in my opinion, is too short to be anything less than happy.
AND SO IT’S BACK by POPULAR DEMAND!
Just in time to help you refocus after the Halloween weekend!
Weight loss isn’t just calories burned. It’s about knowing WHY you want to lose weight, and attaching that reason to every workout and every meal plan. Determining your WHY is the critical piece of long term results.
This is the group that helps my customers lay the foundation to real, long term results. It’s deeper than weight loss.
This is about FINDING YOU and KNOWING YOUR WORTH.
What does it involve?
I am not a fitness expert or a nutritionist. I am simply a coach who has seen the results of hard work for three years. I know how to help my customers get results and that is with the support of the group along with a challenge pack. Read on!
Select your challenge pack. This is a group designed for all levels of fitness there are three particular programs that participants can select:
- The 21 Day Fix (For those looking to begin a workout routine)
- The 21 Day Fix Extreme (For those looking to get extreme results through a more rigorous workout)
- The 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack (For those looking to BEGIN with understanding nutrition and creating their own workout routine)
Each participant will dedicate 21 Days to participating in an online accountability group.
|21 Days of Gratitude Participant!|
- Participants will work out on their own time using one of the two programs mentioned above.
- Replace one meal a day with all natural, nutrient dense shakeology .
- Check into the group for tips motivation, recipes, support and additional meal plan support.
- Spend time reflecting on the things you are grateful for, the things that too often get overlooked.
- Follow the 21 Day Guide to Daily Gratitude provided daily within the group!
We kick off November 2nd. We will participate in one week of preparation before officially beginning our journey. All challenge packs must be ordered by November 5th to participate. Our workouts “officially” begin on the 9th!
- An environment that focuses first on finding the good in our daily lives
- A place for tips, motivation and accountability through me as your coach
- Provided meal plans, recipes, snack ideas, and party treats to help you stay accountable without ever feeling deprived
- A new, refreshing way of looking at fitness and nutrition.
- An opportunity to surround yourself with people who raise your spirits and help you remain focused on your health.
Looking forward to working with you!