One of the simple pleasures we have in life: weekend pancake breakfast! However since we are following the #21DFX (21 Day Fix Extreme), we had to modify the recipe a bit for our meal plan.
This recipe is simple!
You will use:
1 YELLOW container
1/2 PURPLE Container
nonstick cooking spray
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 dash sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 large egg
1 TBL coconut oil, melted
1 1/3 cup water
1 tsp pure vanilla
5 cups mixed berries
1. Place oats, cashews, salt, and cinnamon in the food processor (or blender), pulse until coarsely ground.
2. Add egg, oil, water, and vanilla extract; pulse until well blended. Batter will be thick, but if it is pastelike, add water.
3. Heat nonstick medium skillet, coat with nonstick spray, over medium heat.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into a skillet for each pancake; cook for about 1 minute or until bubbles form.
5. Flip with spatula cook for about 30 seconds.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve with fresh berries!
For additional recipes, please go to: EAT CLEAN RECIPES!
Why not get started on your own #21DFX journey. Message me at email@example.com to RSVP to my next online accountability group.