Tasty Buffalo Chicken Tenders
These tangy, spicy buffalo chicken tenders dipped in creamy blue cheese sauce are delicious enough to make you forget they’re only 158 calories per serving.
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
1. Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375° F.
4. Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
5. Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
6. Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
7. Serve chicken with dip and celery.
Would you like more clean recipes and daily accountability to achieve your health and fitness goals? Let’s work together! Click Here to join the elimination experience!