Yesterday I finished my 3 Day Refresh and the results are in! Yes! I am a total believer!
Check it out!
I actually wasn’t prompted to do the refresh to lose a lot of weight. Instead I was looking to really get rid of some bloat. I am not going to lie, I ate more than my fair share of cake for my son’s first birthday! I was definitely feeling it. I tend not to look at the scale, but I was noticing a change in my clothes- everything was feeling a little tighter. I needed some help refocusing. So, I talked to a couple friends and together we did the refresh!
Check out Lindsey’s results:
Jen rocking some sweet results too:
Alright and while we are at it, Mike’s looking pretty good as well:
So what is the 3 Day Refresh?
IT’S JUST 3 DAYS, so we keep it simple.
- 3 shakes a day
- a fiber drink
- plenty of filtered water,
- plus 3 small meals and fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.
How do I Refresh?
- Start your day off with Shakeology– Packed with potent superfoods, Shakeology starts each of your days on the Refresh with Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition® to help improve and support all your body’s vital functions, while also helping to maximize energy and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vanilla Fresh Shakes FOR LUNCH AND DINNER This patent-pending, delicious, and protein-rich formula helps curb your hunger with more than 20 grams of wholesome plant-based protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, and a patented potato protein extract clinically tested to satisfy your appetite.*
FIBER SWEEP DRINK-Gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system with its patent-pending blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. As part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, support healthy blood sugar levels, and may even reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
PLUS 9 HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES 9 easy-to-fix, healthy, and delicious recipes for lunch and dinner, each one packed with rich flavor that even veggie-haters will love. Then treat yourself to Refresh-friendly snacks to add a little tasty variety to every day.One of my favorite recipes while doing the refresh was the delicious cucumber salad. The food is awesome and I never got to a point where I felt overly hungry!
Click here for the recipe!The refresh is a good fit for you if:
- You are looking to jump start your weight loss results
- You have hit the dreaded plateau in your fitness journey
- You want to get rid of extra bloat from one too many indulgences
- You want a little more freedom for the rest of the month
If any of these apply to you, let’s start working together to achieve your goals! We can set up a refresh kit that works best for you!Head over to ONE FIT FIGHTER on FACEBOOK. Send me a private message and say, I am ready to hit the reset button!