3) Guard against illness. There’s something magical in the air—something viral, too: cold and flu germs making the rounds in the shopping malls and holiday parties. Happily, Shakeology provides a powerful cocktail of natural ingredients to help support immune system function: super-greens, super-fruits, adaptagen herbs, pre- and probiotics and digestive enzymes. I’m not saying Shakeology will make you completely impervious to the flu bug, but it could support your immune system when you share hugs with sniffly loved ones. Come to think of it, maybe THEY could use some Shakeology.
4) Take the stress out of the season. Let’s face it: the most wonderful time of the year comes with expectations that can cause anxiety. Shakeology’s got your antidote, with protein and amino acids to promote alertness and adaptogen herbs that can reduce feelings of stress and fatigue. So relax with a glass of Shakeology. It’s a healthier way to handle stress than over-indulging in holiday spirits and/or pecan pie.
5) Replace a fattening holiday tradition with a healthy one. Instead of piling on the calories with Christmas pudding, try Chocolate Shakelogy Pudding:
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1tsp lemon
Preparation: Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into 4 small individual dishes. Refrigerate for an hour. If the pudding ends up too thick, simply add a bit more almond milk. (Serves 1.) Optional: Garnish with some chopped pecans, chia seeds or walnuts.
Treat yourself right with this lean alternative to traditional eggnog, Berry Yule Log:
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black cherries
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
Mix together in blender until smooth, serve chilled.