Like a ton of bricks, again.
I am here.
I am here for the holidays and gosh, how can I not be grateful?
Sometimes it happens. I forget sometimes about what I've been through, and then the emotions of just being here come back.
While it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and the expectations of the season. I made a commitment last year and will continue to honor it this. The holidays are a time of gratitude, of giving, and of putting my health first.
|My Holiday Commitment|
If you are new to my page, welcome! I want to tell you though...
I am a little different at this coaching thing....
You see where so many people stress losing weight and getting results.
I sweat more for the confidence and the clarity than the number on the scale.
I suppose that's why my results have stayed off for over three years. I have a bigger reason to sweat. My feet hit the floor, and I am blessed. I get one shot at this life. It can't wait until January.
|What do you Sweat for?|
It's easy to take all of the holiday white Christmas expectations and allow them to become an excuse for why we've put our health and fitness goals aside. I am a firm believe that we get one shot at this crazy, awesome life, and everyday is an opportunity to live and breath the example of health.
Because when you start to put your needs first, you start to feel good. When you feel good, your mood changes. When your mood changes, you start to see the joy around you and you become the joy to others.
It's not selfish. It's a blessing.
If I can let you in on a little secret. This is the time of year where I begin to see people get the most incredible results. It's true! Why? Because they are invested in something more than a scale!
My job as a coach through the holiday season, shifts a bit. My job is to help my challengers not just survive the holidays but THRIVE throughout them. Physically and emotionally!
This is not a group about just weight loss.
The COMFORT and JOY Holiday Challenge begins on November 23rd with one week of preseason. Here is what you can expect!
1. An at home fitness program of your choice that will take (max) 30 minutes of your time!
2. Meal plans through the holidays! I totally get that we're busy, so we focus on the quick and the easy!
3. Get the first peek of my Christmas Cocktails PDF coming in December!
4. Exclusive holiday recipes as well as tips for the holiday parties, and traveling!
5. Daily accountability and support for your personal goals!
6. My 30 Days of Finding Joy in the Holiday Season! (TOTALLY NEW!)
7. My personal tips for making the holiday season one filled with comfort and joy!
In order to participate in the Comfort and Joy Challenge:
1. You have a FREE account set up with me as your TeamBeachbody Coach. If you already have a coach, please reach out to them and inquire about their holiday challenges! If you do not have an account, please complete the application below.
2. We will commit to a fitness program and a nutritional plan that will work for you, your needs, and your time. Together we will decide what route to take!
3. You will commit to doing a quick daily check in to report progress!
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We begin November 16th! Can't wait to help you find your comfort and joy this holiday season!
Complete the application to get enrolled! Give yourself the gift of health this holiday!