|Clean and Tasty Snack!|
For this recipe you will use:
One Green Container
One Red Container
Makes 6 servings, 2 vegetable egg cups each.
12 large eggs
1 (10 oz) bag of finely chopped spinach
1 medium bell pepper
2 green onions
sea salt, black pepper, and onion to taste
1. Heat over to 375
2. Lightly coat 12 cup muffin pan with spray
3. Place eggs in large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper and onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted comes out clean
*You can add goat cheese, feta cheese, mozzarrella cheese, cheddar or Parmesan. Please add a BLUE container if you do!
If you like eggs, you need to check out the Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe!
Enjoy and please share the recipe!
For more recipes, head over to CLEAN RECIPES!
Looking for more of a casserole? Try this one!