|Clean and Tasty Snack!|
For this recipe you will use:
One Green Container
One Red Container
Makes 6 servings, 2 vegetable egg cups each.
12 large eggs
1 (10 oz) bag of finely chopped spinach
1 medium bell pepper
2 green onions
sea salt, black pepper, and onion to taste
1. Heat over to 375
2. Lightly coat 12 cup muffin pan with spray
3. Place eggs in large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper and onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted comes out clean
*You can add goat cheese, feta cheese, mozzarrella cheese, cheddar or Parmesan. Please add a BLUE container if you do!
Enjoy and please share the recipe!
For more recipes, head over to CLEAN RECIPES!
Looking for more of a casserole? Try this one!