This recipe is simple!
You will use:
1 YELLOW container
1/2 PURPLE Container
nonstick cooking spray
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 dash sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 large egg
1 TBL coconut oil, melted
1 1/3 cup water
1 tsp pure vanilla
5 cups mixed berries
1. Place oats, cashews, salt, and cinnamon in the food processor (or blender), pulse until coarsely ground.
2. Add egg, oil, water, and vanilla extract; pulse until well blended. Batter will be thick, but if it is pastelike, add water.
3. Heat nonstick medium skillet, coat with nonstick spray, over medium heat.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into a skillet for each pancake; cook for about 1 minute or until bubbles form.
5. Flip with spatula cook for about 30 seconds.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve with fresh berries!
For an added protein, add you daily dose of dense nutrition, SHAKEOLOGY to your breakfast! This morning I made GREENBERRY Shakeology with the remaining 1/2 of my purple container (berries) and water.
For additional recipes, please go to: EAT CLEAN RECIPES!
Why not get started on your own #21DFX journey. Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to my next online accountability group.