Happy Tuesday!!! It's Tuesday, May 7th and in only 11 more days my pool will be open! This summer, I am definitely not wearing my two piece bikini (at 21 weeks pregnant, it just isn't my thing!), but I am definitely in the mindset of keeping my diet in check and cleaning it up! The group that I am starting this month is exactly what I did last year to get into the VERY BEST shape of my life! Everyone should feel their best whether it's vacation season or porchville for you this summer!
On May 27th I will be kicking off a 30 Day Shakeology and Clean Eating Stripped Group.This group will run for just that, 30 days! It is a closed online support group where I will help you develop reachable health and fitness goals for yourself. We will start out with a week of planning and preparation. We will discuss using food as fuel, pairing lean proteins with complex carbs to give you energy all day long and discuss the importance of making healthy eating a lifestyle and not a crash diet! The point of this 30 day program is to teach you how to strip it down so that you can break a weight loss plateau, trim any excess fat and look your best in 30 days. This program in conjunction with Shakeology and regular exercise will give you the best bang for your buck!!! I have done it and I know it works!!
Yes, but what does the challenge entail?
- You must be a member of my Teambeachbody Site. You can do that by going to www.teambeachbody.com/kursta and creating a user name and password. Then I will contact you to start the process of choosing the right program to meet your needs and answer any questions that you may have about the challenge group.
- Then, together we will pick a discuss your current fitness goals. Note: Choosing a Beachbody workout is optional for this challenge. Although, I encourage all participants to workout with one of the many Beachbody workouts, it's summer! I know that many of you may be getting your workouts out of doors!
- You commit to replacing 1-2 meals a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group. I require shakeology because it is one meal that you don't have to worry about. It's the one thing that is going to give you the energy to give your workouts your all, curb your cravings, control your hunger and boost your immune system and keep you the healthiest that you have ever been. If you choose to discontinue Shakeology after the Challenge that is perfectly fine with me! But it definitely was the missing piece when I was stripping it down. Remember, cutting calories usually meals cutting nutrients: this is exactly why diets don't work!
- You are an active participant in the challenge group. This means that you log into the closed facebook support group at least once a day to see the daily post and to also post your daily check in.
- You can request to join the challenge group here. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.